SBA Restaurant Revitalization Fund Information Session
Time & Location
About the Event
In partnership with the Tennessee Urban League Affiliates (TULA), the Memphis Urban League hosts a Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) information session with SBA Tennessee.
Calling all restaurants, bars, coffee shops, caterers, food trucks, and other food and beverage service providers!
Learn about the Restaurants Revitalization Fund featuring LaTanya Channel, Director, Tennessee SBA, U.S. Small Business Administration.
The American Rescue Plan Act established the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) to provide funding to help restaurants and other eligible businesses keep their doors open.
During these live virtual sessions, we will answer and discuss:
• What is the Restaurant Revitalization Fund?
• Who is eligible to apply?
• How much money can you get?
• How funds can be used?
• How and when to apply?
• Where to get help with your application?
Director Channel will provide information regarding eligibility and application guidance for the RRF program. We encourage you to pre-submit any questions you may have for our presenter while completing the registration form; we will try to get to as many questions as possible during the Q&A portion.
Eligible entities that have experienced pandemic-related revenue loss include:
- Food stands, food trucks, food cars
- Bars, saloon, lounges, taverns
- Snack and nonalcoholic beverage bars
- Brewpubs, tasting rooms, taprooms*
- Breweries and/or microbreweries*
- Wineries and distilleries*
- Licensed facilities or premises of beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample, or purchase products.
*onsite sales of food and beverages to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts.